The cards are dealt. Your three options are HIT, STAND or DOUBLE. You have a forth card as backup, in case you bust out, which is given back to you. You can play BOTH sides of the table simultaneously, but you need to pay the addition fee at the casino. That’s how to play blackjack.
The dealer has 2 cards for the players plus the dealer’s up-card. It’s a players choice to HIT or STAND. You can also double down if it’s your first game. You need to bet the table minimum on your first two cards. You can opt for a maximum of 8 coins per hand as a player, including the original minimum.
Hand values are as follows:
Face cards are worth 10, Aces are worth 1 or 11, depending on the player.
totalling 52 or more are worth 10. The aces from the twoWolf pack are worth 1, and all other cards are worth their face value.
If you have any / all of the above, you can be lucky and draw an Ace and a Lady, and score 100 points. The tie is a 10 point loss. In addition, if you go over 21, you lose no matter what.
1) Hands without an Ace or Two cards totalling more than 21 are called BUSTERS. If you bust and someone else busts, you lose the hand, but you don’t go bust.
2) 21 is the maximum card allowed; you may be able to get an Ace and a card above it, but you have to draw to 21.
3) allowed values are 10, J, Q, K, A.
4) You can play points instead of coins, if you wish.
5) Don’t go bust if you have less than a total of 21.
6) If the dealer has less than a total of 21, you can lose the hand.
If you have less than a total of 21 – go bust.
If you go bust, you lose the hand.
If the dealer has less than a total of 21, you win!
Except the case of an Ace and a picture card (it’s the dealer which has to draw a card to 21), you stay playing!